Credit card online
You can pay your bill online with your Visa or MasterCard.
You must have your credit card details handy as well as your Aurora bill. You will be asked to provide your Aurora Account Number. (You will find this in a red box on your bill.) This is also your reference number.
Please note: There is a limit of $10,000 if you are paying your bill via credit card.
With BPAY you can pay your bills at any time of the day or night, 7 days a week using the telephone or Internet.
To use BPAY:
- You must register for Internet or phone banking with your financial institution. You do not register for BPAY with Aurora.
- Once registered, access your Internet or phone banking, using the web site address or phone number supplied by your bank or financial institution.
- Select the BPAY option and follow the prompts or complete the online BPAY form.
- The Biller Code for Aurora Energy is 5595. Your reference number is the 9-digit account number found in the top right hand corner of your Aurora bill.
- Remember to record your receipt number, which is generated at the end of the transaction.
Alternatively, you can pay your bill by visiting your financial institution.